Monday, August 11, 2008

A Beautiful Wedding Fit for Two Fellow Bearcats

While I was at Northwest Missouri State University, I met some of the most amazing people that have made my life rich in many ways. Two of those very special people became man and wife in April this year.

I met Brant and Michelle while at school in the broadcasting department at Northwest. I cannot count how many priceless memories I have shared with them, which made it even more special when they asked me to be their maid of honor.

There were about 20 fellow Bearcats invited to share the big day with Michelle and Brant, including our good friend Jodie, who was also a broadcasting student at Northwest. Not only was Jodie the bride's personal attendant for the day, she also manned my video camera when I was fulfilling my maid of honor duties. It was amazing looking back at the footage Jodie shot and seeing how she captured the precious moments of their day — I think she did a fantastic job! Thanks to Jodie's great attention to detail and the *images from Kansas City photographer Julie Fahrni of Portraits by Julie, I was able to edit together Brant and Michelle's wedding highlight video.

I can only conclude this post by saying "Once A Bearcat, Always A Bearcat."
*A few of the images included in the video are candid shots supplied by Michelle and Brant's family members.

No comments: